Apply for a Research Fellowship!

Students who are pursuing recognized degrees at accredited institutions of higher learning in the United States, who are U.S. citizens, and who are willing to commit to the Consortium Research Fellows Program (CRFP) for a minimum of one year may submit their applications for future consideration.  Before submitting your application, please explore this site to determine that you are within commuting distance of a placement location and are pursuing a degree in a discipline that is of interest to the nearby agency.