ARI-Attitude and Opinion Research Fellow
Consortium Research Fellow, U.S. Army Research Institute for the Behavioral and Social Sciences (ARI), Attitude and Opinion Research Unit (AORU), Ft. Belvoir, VA.
The Research Fellow will contribute to the Attitude and Opinion Research Unit’s work on the 2015 Human Relations Survey for Operational Troops (OTS) and for Initial Military Training (IMT)
The Fellow will assist ARI researchers in preparing paper survey questionnaires for mailing to IMT locations, accompany ARI researchers to multiple IMT locations to administer paper surveys, scanning/data captures, conduct data analysis, prepare briefing slides, and writing technical reports of findings.
Ideal candidates will have the described experience and exhibit the following skills:
• Two years or more of graduate school completed in psychology or related field of study
• Knowledge of selection, performance assessment, assignment/classification, cognitive assessment, and non-cognitive assessment literatures
• Experience and skill performing literature reviews
• Basic understanding of qualitative and quantitative data analysis
• Working knowledge of SPSS (SAS is also acceptable)
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Good oral/written communication skills
• Good teamwork skills
• Attention to detail
Hourly rate between $21.30 and $28.00, depending upon academic standing.